Saturday, December 03, 2005

Ace of Wands

What a fantastic card to have on a business day! Creativity, Enthusiasm, Confidence and Courage - all of the things I need in my CM business.

I had a class scheduled for this afternoon that went extremely well. I believe I have three new, devoted customers who already scrapbook continuously, and will support my business long term. I also have a lifelong friend in my hostess. Such a talker! Such a good heart!

The day began with a treat - breakfast with a wonderful friend. She came to see me and we had a great time eating oatmeal and just chatting. I have so many friends who are terribly kind and supportive of my weight management and my hobbies and my passions - I am SO LUCKY!

An all round wonderful, take-charge day - considering I did not wake up needing to be put-down, like a lame horse. Last night at dance class I thought I had hurt my right leg badly. I hobbled to the car from dance class, and was in amazing pain trying to use the gas and break pedals on the way home. Luckily, I woke up this morning sore, but sound. A few more days off of the leg and lots of being careful for awhile and I should be fine. What a relief....

No comments: