Friday, November 04, 2005

Did I just see....??

I swear that everytime I log onto this site and start to write I see a new feature/function/option. Just now I saw a "tab" I've never seen before: Moderate Comments.

Whoa! Is someone out there READING THIS? Commenting on it? What possible reason could there be for a moderating comments tab aside from there suddenly being comments?

SO. Now I get e-mails if there are comments. (Which there aren't) Whew. I don't mind the potentially bizillion audience - but I would start to feel differently if there was an ACTUAL audience. I'm happy to languish in anonymity in my corner of the webworld.

I'm also happy to suddenly have an audience that asks questions or wants me to write about anything anyone wants to hear about. Lets face it, right now this is my Aspiration Machine, but I am ready to generously share in the generation of the aspirations of others!

That was a horrible sentence and I'm not touching it with my 10' pole. Mostly because it is strapped to my backpack and would be awkward at the receptionist's desk.

I'm ready to rest this weekend and recuperate. I've been tired and short-tempered with everyone (Hey Everyone, Sorry!).

No comments: