Friday, November 11, 2005

Ace of Swords

I wonder if writing is one of the things spurring so much time in the swords suit? Mental force, Truth, Justice, and Fortitude are things the card tells me to apply to...what? My haircut? That's the big thing on my plate today - decide on a hairstyle and color. Oooh, baby.

In the card desription, the language is all forward-looking: It may not be here today, but watch for a challenge that will test you. I wonder what that might be? (hint: I doubt it is the haircut). I keep saying that what I want from my new job is challenge - change - skill development. Perhaps this is a good sign it is coming sooner than later.

"This card tells you that you do have the inner resources to overcome all obstacles and find the truth of your situation."

Whew! That's a relief!

No comments: