Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Neck Breaker

From my Living with a Commedian Series

Sunday night, we collapsed in bed upon arrival. After being pampered in Marriott's super-comfy bedding all weekend, Monday night I decided I wanted clean sheets. I asked M. if he would help me…I'm not lazy or anything, but making big beds in small rooms is much easier for two people.

I started stripping the old linens off first: sheets and pillow cases. M. was way behind, pulling off the old sheets and reaching for a fresh bottom sheet. I was stripping cases off my pillows, as M. futzed with the clean sheet, so I asked "Are you going to strip the old pillowcases off, or are they just now getting the right SMELL level to them...?"

"Not only will I NOT remove the pillow cases on currently," he replied, "but I am also going to keep adding pillow case after colorful pillow case...one layer after the other...until, at last, I have the ultimate...Neck Breaker!!!

No comments: