Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Start from the Horoscope and go....

Sometimes you are more comfortable in your own dreams when they don't have words attached to them. Now, however, you are more likely to have detailed explanations that come from too many words. Your environment is intellectually noisier than you prefer. It will be easier if you remember that the noise arises from within you and not from out there, regardless of appearances.

Hmmm. I was trying to figure out how this related to "dreams" - sleeping dreams, which are rarely of me seeing words, as if written in a book...then I realized the universe meant "Dreams" as in, aspirations! How funny, fun and interesting....More later.

[Later]
The noise arises from within me...my big barries to "success" as I see it is in the sheer number of interim tasks which have to be completed to be "successful." I wonder if those are the words...the descriptors...the "noise" from inside of me.

But I LOVE WORDS! The question is do I love them as much as I love the kinesthetic doing / making / creating of visual elements...fabric, papers...and do my words block me from just being with and pursuing those creative outlets.

Hmmmm. Time for a trip to Michaels before the Music Festival this evening! I need to get started on my CorocoDolly Costume...and the place to start is with floral foam....

YK

No comments: