Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Augustory

Happy first day of August! Here is a short entry to process a few things going down RIGHT NOW:

First, I have been sitting down and with my 15 minutes a couple of times a week, instead of actually writing, I take some time to read my bloghero's work first. NO MORE! I've decided that although it is inspiring, WWDNs ongoing meta-topic of "get the story" is simply reminding me that I have four-or-five AWESOME stories sitting in draft form in this blog waiting to be finished. all because I'm "wasting" my time reading first, writing second. From now on - that changes. Write first, Read second.

Next off the chest, I have to say I am having a BEEP, BEEP, BEEP couple of days. Massive mood swings after the marathon, due primarily to how GREAT I feel having completed it and getting to show off, and how SEEING-RED-ANGRY I feel about:

1) Having to travel / vacation alone (My husband's line of work SUCKS!)
2) Having work done on my house (and some "little" annoyances associated with that)
3) Getting nowhere with anyone on my "business" and my "costume"
4) Feeling fat (up 20+ lbs) and ugly (tight pants) and unloved (where the hell are all the damn "friends" when I want to visit my hometown?)

That is all the time I have for today...hopefully next week will be better.

No comments: