Wednesday, August 23, 2006

Virgo is opposite Pisces

My Horoscope today says:
Virgo is opposite Pisces and this Virgo New Moon reflects light on the closest relationships in your life. It is more difficult at this time to accept those you love, for you really want them to be their very best. In a way, you might be expecting them to compensate for your own shortcomings. Forgiveness is typically one of your strengths. You may now have to forgive yourself for being human so that others can live up to your expectations. Wednesday, August 23, 2006

I do LOVE this stuff. It makes me think about things, and brings the small thrill of synchronicity to the everyday. Like this:
Virgo is opposite Pisces and this Virgo New Moon reflects light on the closest relationships in your life.

Oh, you mean people closest to me, and Virgos to boot...like MY HUSBAND? I don't "expect" him to compensate for my shortcomings...I depend on him for that!

I like the idea of forgiving myself in order to offer that to other people. I do have trouble here...and especially with forgiving the opposite problem: Being such an ego-maniac that my attitude becomes: "If I can do it, why can't everyone else?!"

No comments: