Thursday, September 14, 2006

Two Weeks Breaks

Yes, two weeks with no posting breaks the [irregular] cycle of regular writing. Why is it so hard to do the things we love?

Thoughts for today:
I *REALLY* liked my horoscope two days ago, and I WISH I had made time to write and think and post about it...but I didn't, and that is a sadness. Do other writers feel that sadness, as good ideas and things that inspire them slip away....? Part of the habit it taking better notes...and I do that...and then the posts sit unwritten, here as drafts on my blog.

Today's (yesterday's really) Horoscope offers another chance:

You may feel a bit unstable today as you remember something from your past. Perhaps an event at home or an interaction with a family member serves as a trigger, bringing up unresolved issues. Don't confuse a memory from long ago with what is happening now. Get your facts straight and act on them accordingly. Thursday, September 14, 2006

This one was like a balm for my soul. I spoke with my brother on Wed night about his 12 step program and the lying behavior it turns out we both share. I found out that he may have been abused by the same caretaker I was molested by when I was a child. He shared a memory with me, and between that, three deaths in my once-removed circle this week and just lots going on...boy has my unconscious life been an utter mess.

I hope to write about it more...AND spend some time this weekend trying to "fix" the yucktastic formatting problem this stupid blog has that takes away ALL MY PARAGRAPHS! Ack! Makes me completely crazy to see the mess that gets published.

1 comment:

Mark Bessey said...

I found this in a Google search, maybe it'll help with your formatting problems?

go to Dashboard
click "Change Settings"
click "Formatting"
find "Convert line breaks" and click it to "Yes"
go to bottom and Save your change.