Thursday, March 23, 2006

Waiting, Waiting...

So, my blogger "hero" is waiting to hear about a job, and it FILLS his writing on his blog.

I'm waiting for my deep inner being to assert itself by leaping to the surface and commandeer all of my bodily functions with the sole intent of making choices that make TIME for my writing.
I've been writing - oh, yeah, have I. In e-mail to friends and in my thoughts, and while I've been sleeping...I've been updating this blog so regularly with both little vignettes and ideas for huge SF novels (like the one about the "death molecule" which I have intuited that there is probably a scientific basis for).

Instead of writing these things, I've been loading my social life as if it was a plate at a Vegas Buffet:

Sewing Dates, Running Dates, Parties (and more parties), Trips to visit my niece, Trips to Florida, Appointments with my husband to get chores done, Dinners and movies with friends, Beauty appointments to rip off unwanted hair, Shopping appointments to rip off good deals...all of which amounts to no words HERE.

But I got all of my holey and buttonless clothes fixed last night at sewing evening (yay!).
And tonight I get to cook and eat a healthy meal, followed by watching a movie I really wanted to see (Yeah! one Oscar winner!).
Besides tomorrow is another day, and I can always rest then....

No comments: