Wednesday, March 01, 2006

Nine of Cups

Wish Fullfillment
Satisfaction
Sensual Pleasure

I actually got a lot of things I wished for recently. I went on vacation with my husband (but I came home feeling horribly exhausted and pretty sick). I got to go to Disneyland before they changed the Pirates of the Caribbean ride (but I was cold, and wet, and my weight loss program was properly sabotaged by eating at Club 33). I finished the stack of books I got for Christmas (but none of them were particularly good reads). I still had a job when I came back to San Jose (but I'm still at the same JOB...ho hum).

I feel the opposite of this card - almost entirely UNsatisfied. I'm happy to be married, happy to have a home to come HOME to...but everything else just doesn't feel right....

Even sensual pleasure-wise I'm off kilter - suffering from bad allergies and strange hives on both sides of my neck. My eyes hurt just as they did when I came home from my trip to Santa Barbara in August. My nose is just plain out of comission, and I've given myself painful cuticle tears in three places. My ears are clogged and my mouth is recovering from a series of toungue burns from too-hot-tea.

What a mess. I think I'll go home now....

No comments: