Wednesday, July 12, 2006

A peek of how others see

The small exchange below is a wonderful dialog between me and one of my "costuming" friends. We are meeting for a Regency event Sunday. It took me several minutes before I understood her reply; Once I did, I was so tickled by this example of how she made connections: How she thinks! I *love* stuff like that!


ME to V
More options
Jul 11 (1 day ago)

V,

Mr. B is in "wait and see" mode. FYI, if we do meet there, SF has some road closures on Sundays, so check the GBACG website for information on which roads will be open / where to park. I'm pretty sure I can convince Mr. B to come - especially if we bring a change of clothes and rollerblades in the car!

*hugs*
Y

V to ME
More options
Jul 11 (1 day ago)

Y,

that is one of the things I absolutely love about you two as a couple!!!
time travellers!!!

V

No comments: