Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Goodbye...Goodbye!

From: Keller, Yvette
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2007 2:50 PM
To: #WC
Subject: Yvette Keller - Last Day, 6/29

Dear Coworkers,

My last day at WC will be Friday June 29th. Thank you all for your kindness and humor over the past six years.

I am leaving in order to go back to what I love to do: Training!

I will be continuing to pursue my Creative Memories business, so please stop by my cubicle and get a business card if you would like to stay in contact. I welcome all of you into my network of wonderful friends and customers, if you choose to join me.

I will be working as a contract trainer for several companies, including Work With Ease, International Dialogue Education Association, and Learn It! It will be very easy to find me, as I will be teaching desktop and professional courses, doing individual coaching, team communication skills, and in general helping individuals and companies get the information they need to be successful – and then helping them practice it until it becomes habitual.

I look forward to any job-related requests or feedback you have for me in my last few weeks at Westcor. Once again, thank you for all the trust you have placed in me over the years, and all the fun we have had learning things together!

Yvette E. Keller
Training & Human Resource Development

No comments: