Monday, June 18, 2007

Saying Goodbye is Hard to Do...

For later, when I am truly depressed and tired from the sheer volume of work it will take to be a contractor...it will be important to remember these words:


Thank you for all you did to make the Internal Audit Training easier for the auditors to understand and follow. I greatly appreciate your support and assistance in the ISO 9001:2000 Quality System during your stay at Westcor!!!!
Best of luck to you on your new ENDEAVORS!!!!
MW

Yo Yvette, sorry I didn’t make it to your going away luncheon. I had left early yesterday and came in late today due to what I think was a stomach virus or something of that nature. And Mexican food would had been the last thing I’d want to eat today. NO, make that Indian food. Anyway, so I guess I’ll say goodbye to you on Friday. It was nice working with you. And you are a very pleasant person to work with. Good luck to you and your next beginning. Ciao bella -MT

I will truly miss you Yvette, You are definitely A cut above the average!! -DF

Best to you Yvette...Thanks for all your support, input and encouragement over the years. -DA
and
Yvette’s done some great things for WC and many of us individually. For anyone who’d like to share his/her gratitude and goodwill, there will be a going-away lunch on Tuesday, 6/26 at noon.

No comments: