Friday, September 26, 2008

Fashion, Far Too Forward

IM with my Boss Friday morning:

yk: Dude, your jeans have contrast-colored, detail stitching on your crotch, in vaguely obscene shapes! Where did you get those jeans?! I'm not offended, or touchy, or sexual harassment or anything - but I wondered if you knew you were wearing club-wear to work

boss: did you see the black light under my desk???
boss: did = didn't

yk: Riiiight. So GLOWING, vaguely obscene contrast-colored detail stitching. WAaay better. Just keep you knees together / legs crossed in any meetings with women today.

boss: thanks for making me extremely self conscious

yk: All in a days work.
yk: Jeans USED to be so uncomplicated....

boss: and they used to cost $19.95

yk: I just wanted you to know that if you caught me snickering, it wasn't anything personal.

boss: ok, no worries, snickering away

No comments: