Thursday, April 19, 2007

Monday Aspirations

This is *supposed* to be my Aspiration Machine, but lately I have not had it plugged in. The creative energy it takes to power the stories and make the machine go have been...well...let's just say I've been DOING too much to talk about Doing.

I can't be blamed, but it ain't gonna make me inta dat writa I wannabe, neither.


I wanted to post this though, since my friend D. is always putting new awesome stuff up on her page, and I feel challenged to emulate her prolific deliverables. I designed two new necklace/earring sets on Monday, and my Jewelry Artist, Beadzilla (www.beadzilla.com) whipped them out for me. Yummy, huh?

In the case of the (not pictured) amber and green necklace, I did much of the bead stringing myself. It was an excellent way to confirm that I do not like green eggs and ham...I mean, the beading process. As long as Beadzilla is happy making stuff the way *I* want it, I'm happy comissioning her to play with the wires, crimps, cutters and findings. Nuff Said. Enjoy!

No comments: